Protecting Customer, User and Visitor privacy
- We don't share Customer, User or Visitor information with third parties. Ever.
- We do not employ cookies or any other form of tracking device. Period.
- We don't send unsolicited communications for marketing purposes. Customer and Users may occasionally receive communication from us regarding site maintenance, account management, or assignment scheduling.
- Customer account information is password-protected. Representatives of customer leagues are responsible for safeguarding their own password and/or login information. We do not share Customer account information for any reason.
- User account information is also password-protected, however the league with which you are associated may also manage, edit, upload or delete your User account information. Unless asked to do so by your associated league for technical support purposes, Cgisports.com does not manage or edit your User account information, nor do we share your account information with outside parties for any reason.
- Cgisports.com may disclose information about its Customers, Users and/or Visitors only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
Data we collect
- Customers are required to provide a valid email address, and other basic identifying information to establish an account with us. Customer email addresses, and other account information, is not accessible to the public, and are used for communication as necessary for account management and technical support.
- Users associated with a Customer league may be required, at the league's discretion, to submit basic profile information, including a valid email address. Customer leagues may also upload, submit and/or delete an associated User's profile information, including an email address. User information is managed solely by the Customer league with which the User is associated. User email addresses may be used by our software to send email notices related to league scheduling activities, and for no other reason.
- All data and personal information submitted or uploaded to this site is stored in the Customer account's database until the expiration of the hosting term for the account. The site administrators may also delete any data, and/or User account at their sole discretion.
- Personal data, including schedule data, is regularly backed up for security purposes and stored in files separate from Customer database files. Standard backup data is stored no longer than one month, however, some data may be archived for longer periods of time. Backup data is not used for any purpose, except to provide data replacement at the request of the Customer league.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in email or feedback forms. Naturally any information you provide for this purpose is received by us.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13.
- Our server collects standard web log entries for each page served, including IP addresses, page URLs, and timestamps. This helps us administer our site.
- We do make a good faith effort to store all site information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, however we cannot guarantee or warrant complete security.
- You may delete your personal data from our system at any time. Your data will be immediately and permanently removed from our database. After you delete your personal information you will no longer receive any communication from our website related to the league for which you created a profile.
- In order to comply with various consumer privacy laws, we do not allow Customers to download user data. When you create an account with a Customer league, your profile data is visible to that league's administrators. If you delete your data from our server, and you also want your league to delete any of your information they may have manually preserved, you will need to contact your league's administrators and ask them to delete your data.